Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.
Hello! It's the last day of the "love" month *cringes* and am super stoked for March already! I can't wait to be out there making new memories! I've been stuck at home since last year and this boredom will truly be my undoing. Job hunting has been difficult because most companies are trying to hire people through agencies and I don't like that so am crossing my fingers that March will bring me some good news. Am also excited because my TBR for this month is just amazing I can't wait to read!
These are the books I received these past couple of weeks. Anvil Publishing sent some books for review and I was happy because Anvil is one of our local publishing houses! It was also my first time receiving an ARC from Scholastic PH! There, there! Enjoy!
* Never Just Friends by Mina V. Esguerra (DNF review)
* Welcome to Envy Park by Mina V. Esguerra
* The Harder We Fall by Mina V. Esguerra
* Vendetta (Blood for Blood #1) by Catherine Doyle
* The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg
* I Was Here by Gayle Forman
* Golden Son (Red Rising Trilogy #2) by Pierce Brown (8-star review!) (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Thank you SOOOOOOOOO much Anvil Publishing, Scholastic Philippines, National Bookstore, Dianne of Oops, I Read a Book Again for I Was Here and Kai of Amaterasu Reads for Golden Son ARC!!! You guys are the bestest best ever!