Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.
I bought these books for #JennandLissainPH Book Signing last September 22, yep, before my birthday. I swapped my post for last week's Stacking the Shelves apparently. Some were bought from National Bookstore's Sale at Glorietta 1 Branch in Makati.
I still haven't written my recap yet after months (OMG I KNOW RIGHT) but that has been remedied already. Here's the link to my ever so late recap. Anyway, I had fun during the signing and I've learned so much after Lissa's inspiration behind Starters and Jenn's work as an Editor. I also took pictures of my newly build Gundam: Gouf Ignited and Garazzo, both HGs.
But as last as usual, here's my book haul.
* Vanish (Firelight #2) by Sophie Jordan
* Requiem (Delirium #3) by Lauren Oliver (review here)
* Enders (Starters #2) by Lissa Price (signed)
* Starters (Starters #1) by Lissa Price (signed) (review here)
* The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith (signed)
* Pulse (Pulse #1) by Patrick Carman
* Timepiece (Hourglass #2) by Myra McEntire
Thank you so much Lyra of Defiantly Deviant for my pretty copy of Timepiece and thank you National Bookstore!