That is absolutely right. UNKNOWN. Well, I titled it Unknown Edition simply because I couldn't remember WHEN I purchased these books. I know where but not when. I didn't buy them in one go though.Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.
I bought most of these several weeks back. I've read and reviewed Divergent already, I just had to get a hard cover version to match the rest of the books in the series. Also, I gifted my paperback editions of Divergent and Insurgent to my friend.
Been lusting over Since You've Been Gone and The Ring and the Crown so I immediately bagged them as soon as I saw copies from Fullybooked. Alice in Zombieland is also one of the long list of books I've been wanting to get. However, because the hard bound it TOO pricey, I settled for this paperback version. Honestly? The paperback is still expensive. Then there's Hold Still. Yep, squealed like a pig when I saw one copy. The cover's so so gorgeous. I also have reviewed We Were Liars and totally loved it. Thank you Kai and Jesselle for being the #WWLSupportGroup .
My bookish friends and I ordered Eleanor and Park Barnes and Noble Exclusive Edition and it is absolutely stunning! The illustrated pages are amazing! (I have photos of the illustrated pages on Instagram). And lastly, the most special of them all, my shimmering copy of City of Heavenly Fire. It is special not only because I waited so long for this or TMI is a fave but I bought this book when Mom and I went out for a date. :)
- City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments #6) by Cassandra Clare
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart (5/5 stars)
- Hold Still by Nina LaCour
- Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles #1) by Gena Showalter
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell (Barnes and Noble Exclusive Collector's Edition) (8/5 stars)
- The Ring and The Crown (The Ring and the Crown #1) by Melissa de la Cruz
- Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
- Divergent (Divergent #1) by Veronica Roth
Just want to say it took fifteen shots to find the right angle for this photo. Haha!
Thank you Fullybooked and National Bookstore!