I ummm.. bought these books back in April before the Mafi, Riggs and Rossi in Manila #VTRinPH book signing and unfortunately, I've been terribly lazy to blog hence the late post. Funny thing was, I had all these books reserved from out local bookstore and then when I was about to check out, my card got declined. (Actually, it was my nephew's card, it wasn't activated at that time.) Damn. So I went back after 3 days and I was so thankful that the lady from the Customer Service area reserved them even though a ton of people were trying to get their copies for the signing. So here you go. It was really embarrassing but funny at the same time!Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.
Also, during the signing, I nearly killed the lady who helps people with their books to be signed. I just unwrapped my hard bound books from the saran wrappers yet she managed to ruin the dust jackets! I was seriously delirious and mad!
BOUGHT: (All from National Bookstore, Glorietta 1)
- Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss #1) by Stephanie Perkins
- What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick
- Hollow City (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children #2) by Ransom Riggs
- Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3) by Tahereh Mafi
- Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky #1) by Veronica Rossi
- Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky #2) by Veronica Rossi
- Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky #3) by Veronica Rossi
- Scripti Sticky pads for book tabbing
THANK YOU SO MUCH, JB, CHAD AND NATIONAL BOOKSTORE!