Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.
BOUGHT: (Fullybooked, Fort)
- Origin (Lux #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Opal (Lux #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Onyx (Lux #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Daimon (Covenant 0.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout (5/5 stars)
- Elixir (Covenant #3.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Apollyon (Covenant #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Deity (Covenant #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Pure (Covenant #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Half-Blood (Covenant #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout (4/5 stars)
So what do you guys think? I bought these November 15 and I was supposed to go to the National Bookstore Warehouse Sale November 14 where books are like 80-90% off. I went last year and bought a ton. However, aside from the fact that I spent 2 weeks worth of work allowance on these beauties, I was having seconds thoughts. Like, I might not get hard bound with good titles, it is too far, I don't want to go alone and all that crappy excuses so I slept it off and finally decided not to go in the morning. I felt good with the decision and after paying for these, I knew it was the right thing to do. I might be missing a lot of super cheap books but am totally okay with this loot.
Am only missing Sentinel for the Covenant series and I cannot wait to get it. I also bought Obsidian (here) and I am really, deeply hoping that these books are worth the price. Because they are seriously expensive.
Thank you so much Louisse Ang of The Souls Sisters for loving JLA and her books and for recommending it to me. (Remember, the pressure is on you LOL). And thank you Chitz and Joyce of Fullybooked Fort for reserving them for me!