Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.
- What's Left of Me (The Hybrid Chronicles #1) by Kat Zhang
- The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider
- Once We Were (The Hybrid Chronicles #2) by Kat Zhang
- Deception (Defiance #2) by C.J. Redwine
- The Burning Sky (The Elemental Trilogy #1) by Sherry Thomas
- Seven Wonders Book 2: Lost in Babylon (Seven Wonders #2) by Peter Lerangis
I was supposed to post my Book Haul Part 2 today but these babies came in the mail the other day and I just have to make way for them! I've waited 2 months for these and I was so stoked to finally get them!
I would really like to give GINORMOUS THANKS to Sarah (and Megan) of HarperCollins and to HarperCollins for sending these in! Thank you ever so so much you guys! You really do know how to make someone happy!! ILYSM!! I feel such a legit book blogger because of you!
I am also about to prep up in a few minutes because I will be attending a book signing today! I cannot wait to see my lovely #PHBloggers team and to meet Margaret Stohl, Alyson Noel and Melissa De La Cruz! THIS IS GON BE AWESOME!
What did you add to your lovely bookshelves this week?
HAPPY WEEKEND, BLURBIES!