Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.
Hi again blurbies! I am back! After two months of book buying ban, I am now so free to book shop! I have been so grumpy because of the withdrawal syndrome (LOL) but my book shopping fix has been so rewarding! So here's what I got last weekend:
- Post-it. (It was unbelievably expensive but I couldn't find any other post-it smaller than this. The tape-type one? Double expensive.)
- The Way We Fall (Fallen World #1) by Megan Crewe (National Book Store)
- This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith (Fully Booked)
- If I Should Die (Die for Me #3) by Amy Plum (Fully Booked)
- The Runaway King (The Ascendance Trilogy #2) by Jennifer A. Nielsen (Fully Booked)
- Soulbound (Legacy of Tril #1) by Heather Brewer (National Book Store)
- Arclight (Arclight #1) by Josin L. McQuein (Fully Booked)
- Invisibility by Andrea Cremer and David Levithan (Fully Booked)
I will definitely be on another book buying ban until September (exemption would only be for the upcoming Kiera Cass Book signing) for the Manila International Book Fair event!
WHAT DID YOU GET THIS WEEK, BLURBIES? OH, HAPPY WEEKEND!