Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.
I have received these awesome books a week and a half ago and up until now, the excitement I feel is still beyond whatever I felt when I first saw the package. I was SO surprised and seriously went in shock for almost the entire night because I couldn't believe what I just got. I am not exaggerating here! And as I am typing this post, the books are still boxed and I can't help but stare and smile like an idiot! Super super happy!
- Elegy (Hereafter #3) by Tara Hudson
- Unbreakable (Unraveling #2) by Elizabeth Norris
- Asunder (Newsoul #2) by Jodi Meadows
- The Ward (The Ward #1) by Jordana Frankel
- Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy #2) by Wendy Higgins
- Taken (Taken #1) by Erin Bowman
So what do you think? *giggles* I once dreamed of receiving ARCs as massive as this one and it finally came true! I will surely treasure these for the rest of my days and I cannot wait to review them!!
I would like to say a special thank you to Sarah of HarperCollins for these review copies! Thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart!
HAPPY, HAPPY WEEKEND, LOVELIES!