Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.
After a few weeks of not posting/buying anything, thank goodness am finally back! I received several books this past week and that's what I'll be posting about today! I might probably go crazy book shopping hopefully next weekend! I really want to get Pivot Point!
HAPPY WEEKEND, LOVELY PEOPLE!
- A Discovery of Witches (All Souls Trilogy #1) by Deborah Harkness
FOR REVIEW: (Blog Tour)
- Phoenix (Black City #2) by Elizabeth Richards
- Life in Outer Space by Melissa Keil (not pictured; my review)
- The Boyfriend App by Katie Sise
- Hooked (Hooked #1) by Liz Fichera
Thank you so much Bookworm's Place on Facebook, Elizabeth Richards, Dianne from Oops, I Read a Book Again, Chyna from Lite-Rate-Ture and Eunice from Compelled by Books!