Where I get to recap my fruitful year and compile all the best ones I've read!
I can't believe that this year is almost over.
I've so much fun writing, reading, shopping for books and meeting bloggers and authors. My decision in focusing on book blogging has been fruitful and I know I've made the right choice. This year basically is my first in the book blogging community and I could say, somehow, I am already an accomplished blogger. Without all of your support, I would've failed. So thank you all, guys!
2012 is a year that would forever leave mark in my heart. It is the year I followed what my heart truly desired and that is THIS, writing and reading and I've never been any happier since then. It is truly a remarkable one and I wish more success to all of us this coming new year.
Before the year reaches its last page, I would just like to share the best 2012 had offered me.
- Started blogging about books on Tumblr.
- Created my Goodreads account.
- City of Bones: my first ever review!
- Created my second shelf.
- Fell in love with Dystopia (Delirium).
- Got my first tattoo inspired by Healing Rune from The Mortal Instruments.
- Watched the Sound of Music play at the Resort's World Manila.
- Vista Team Building in Laguna.
- Bought my dream Blackberry phone.
- Watched and reviewed The Hunger Games Movie.
- First time that I've seen HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE.
- Promotion interview at work.
- Second tattoo and the most painful.
- Just starting my way up to the blogging world. I started posting cover reveals and some reviews. Also started learning tricks on Blogger. Started meeting bloggers.
- Met Alyson Noel during her The Soul Seekers Tour.
- Reviewed the first book I didn't like.
- Joined my first ever meme - Follow Friday.
- Joined my second meme - Waiting on Wednesday.
- First hoarding experience!
- Reviewed Die For Me - a book I've been waiting to have for so long!
- The meme I would soon continue - Nailart inspired by book covers.
- First time to attend the 33rd Manila International Book Fair.
- Met Gregg Olsen during his Empty Coffin Book Signing.
- Started my own discussion post called Let's Huddle.
- First time to participate on a Blog Tour - Carnival of Souls Manila Book Tour.
- Joined my third meme and probably my favorite - Stacking the Shelves.
- Reviewed my most anticipated book of the year - THRONE OF GLASS!
- Watched and reviewed Breaking Dawn part II.
- Posted my first ever trailer entry - City of Bones Movie.
- Second Blog Tour I joined - Tempest by Julie Cross.
- NBS' Warehouse Sale
- NBS' Christmas Book Bazaar
- Held my First ever Giveaway!
These are mostly the first times I've done them or probably the most memorable experience of the month. Some people might find these petty or shallow or whatnot, but these are important to me and I would be forever proud of what I've accomplished! I have so many things in my mind for 2013 and am keeping my hopes up that it will be the year for me not only for my blogging "career" (can't think of the right term meheheh) but for my personal growth as well!
THANK YOU, 2012 FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL THINGS. AND HELLO 2013, I AM OWNING YOU! ♥