Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.
*04/2016 EDIT: Tweaking the format to match the new blog theme.*
This might be the last time I would hoard this MUCH because whether I like it or not, book buying ban is currently on going. It would end March of next year. The reason is because I've so many titles on my TBR and I've been spending way too much that I don't want to empty my bank account ever again. I bought these two weeks ago hoping that I would be able to read The Hobbit before watching the movie. I haven't done neither of the two just yet. I bought Evernight and The Luxe to complete the series (I bought from the book sale last month). I also bought Shatter Me with the new cover because it was so cheap. I was also able to score Pendragon Book 2 because its a long series and I would like to complete it first before starting.
BOUGHT: (National Bookstore Greenbelt 1)
- The Hobbit (Middle-earth Universe) by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Lost City of Faar (Pendragon, #2) by D.J. MacHale
- Evernight (Evernight #1) by Claudia Gray
- Shatter Me (Shatter Me #1) by Tahereh Mafi
- The Luxe (Luxe #1) by Anna Godbersen
- Beautiful Chaos (Caster Chronicles #3) by Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl
- Fathomless (Fairytale Retellings #3) by Jackson Pearce
- Breathe (Breathe #1) by Sarah Crossan
- The Peculiars by Maureen Doyle McQuerry
So what did you get this week? Lemme see!